If you enjoyed the Christmas trail make sure you get involved with the Easter Journey.
There are various ways to get involved:
- From Saturday 20th March in the Churchyard: come and experience a series of reflective activities suitable for all.
- Send in your colouring for display on the church railings
- Make a minature Easter Garden and bring it to the Cock Inn for display on 3rd April between 3 and 4 o'clock
- Make a Jar of Daffodils and decorate with paint, stickers and ribbon.
- Post a photo of your jar on our Facebook page.
- Put your daffodils on display over Easter in your window or on your doorstep.
â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹Contact Tracy Jones for more information:
â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹70909 526 469